Parents & Students > Testing at LCCS
2021-22 ASSESSMENT CALENDAR and INFORMATION
Teachers will use assessment scores to support students’ needs, identify strengths and enhance learning for all students. Because the scores reflect high expectations for what students should know and be able to do, teachers can use them to plan instruction and enrichment for students in the coming year that prepare students for life beyond high school.
Colorado State Assessments
CMAS tests can provide valuable information about student achievement. Spring 2021 state assessment results are expected to look different than results from previous years for many students because of the unique, challenging and differential impacts of the pandemic; however, CMAS results are intended to support educators, schools and districts.
- CMAS results helps parents and educators understand if students have mastered the content they need toknow by the end of the school year as well as how students are doing in comparison to others in their school, their district and across the state.
- Reviewing CMAS data can help schools make improvements in classrooms and programs and can helpdistricts make improvements across schools.
- 2022 Spring LCCS SAT/PSAT Testing Schedule by Grade Level
- 2022 Spring LCCS CMAS Testing Schedule by Grade Level
- CO SAT Grade 11 - April 13
- CO PSAT Grade 10 - April 14
- CO PSAT Grade 9 - April 13
- Spring 2022 Colorado CMAS Test Window - Grades 3-8 & 11: April 4 - April 29
Literacy Curriculum Transparency Act - Colorado READ Act